Corsair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow. People fail at life.

3 posters

Go down

Wow. People fail at life. Empty Wow. People fail at life.

Post  Dauth Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:27 am

So, today, we were graced with the presence of people from the Westboro Church, in Kansas.
They randomly came to protest at our school, holding signs up such as the one's below, as well as 'Obama is the Antichrist.' and, the best one, 'You will eat your children.' Then, they continued on to Duke College to protest against their colour, Blue, because 'gangbangers in big cities wore Duke jerseys because it is their gang colour.' I can't believe these people are serious! It made my day. Their website is www.godhatesfags.com , no lie. But I wouldn't give them a hit! =P

Wow. People fail at life. News-graphics-2007-_447437a

And I'm downloading PW as we speak on this old shit comp.
I decided that I'll play on here every once as a while, not as much, for a month and a half or so.
By then I'll graduate, and possibly ask for a nice desktop as a present.
Since I'm going in to sound recording, and my laptop comes with the tuition, I don't want to infest it with what I would put on a desktop, so I want a seperate PC for music, games, and the like. Because damnit I'm going to play D3 and SC2.
Dauth
Dauth

Back to top Go down

Wow. People fail at life. Empty Re: Wow. People fail at life.

Post  Blazinglance Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:52 am

wow I just took a quick look at there site, and I have to say WOW, what a bunch of fanatics they pretty much preach that if your not a part if there church GOD hates you, I hate people that think that anyone that is not a part of there group is below them.
Blazinglance
Blazinglance

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakoel Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 am

lol me and my friend at school were looking at the forums and we both read this. and he couldn't stop laughing =P the school blocked the website though so we couldn't see it XD
Yakoel
Yakoel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down