Corsair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you guys want a new forum for all of our factions to go?

+2
RaikuAkioBld
Blazinglance
6 posters

Go down

do you guys want a new forum for all of our factions to go? Empty do you guys want a new forum for all of our factions to go?

Post  Blazinglance Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:56 am

do you guys want a new forum for all of our factions to go that is a little more organized?
there is a spot to post what you did each day, and you can be in more then one guild so you could go from one to the next easily enough, and the forum page will be able to be edited.
Blazinglance
Blazinglance

Back to top Go down

do you guys want a new forum for all of our factions to go? Empty Re: do you guys want a new forum for all of our factions to go?

Post  RaikuAkioBld Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 am

I don't think so... I'm pretty sure their are some... *Looks at Swirls, and Sam* Hardships between the factions. I'm quite sure their would be flaming. Hence, Making seperate pages would be fine for me, but If everynoe is okay for it, I'll do the multi.
RaikuAkioBld
RaikuAkioBld

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1549874/AkioofWind

Back to top Go down

do you guys want a new forum for all of our factions to go? Empty Re: do you guys want a new forum for all of our factions to go?

Post  Gielgamesh Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 pm

RaikuAkioBld wrote:I don't think so... I'm pretty sure there are some... *Looks at Swirls, and Sam* hardships between the factions. I'm quite sure there would be flaming. Hence, Making seperate pages would be fine for me, but If everyonee is okay for it, I'll do the multi.

It's all in good fun, mate!
Gielgamesh
Gielgamesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazinglance Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:11 pm

I don't think so... I'm pretty sure their are some... *Looks at Swirls, and Sam* Hardships between the factions. I'm quite sure their would be flaming. Hence, Making seperate pages would be fine for me, but If everynoe is okay for it, I'll do the multi.
I am confused, what are you talking about, and why would there be flaming?
An I kind of already had something in mind, but I don't want to do it if no one is going to use it.
Blazinglance
Blazinglance

Back to top Go down

Post  Dauth Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Um, excuse me? What did I do?
Nothing?
Oh, yeah, that's right. So whatever.
Dauth
Dauth

Back to top Go down

Post  RaikuAkioBld Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:56 am

Well, pretty much everyone hates me right now, but by now, thier prolly over it.
RaikuAkioBld
RaikuAkioBld

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakoel Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:08 am

lol =P
Yakoel
Yakoel

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber_Sweet Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:01 pm

I dont hate you Raiku.... hehe *brings cookies* XD
Amber_Sweet
Amber_Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post  RaikuAkioBld Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Yay! Cookiez! *steals the plate, you try to take it back, turns around, shoots glare* MINE! *turns back around*
RaikuAkioBld
RaikuAkioBld

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down