Corsair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Xbawks.

+2
xValariex
RaikuAkioBld
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For the Xbawks. - Page 2 Empty Re: For the Xbawks.

Post  Yakoel Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:12 am

oh, and these are the prestige ranks for CoD4:

For the Xbawks. - Page 2 Prestigelevelspf4
Yakoel
Yakoel

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakoel Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:17 am

RaikuAkioBld wrote:Based on the way that guy AND his friend were screaming... I don't blame you

fear 2's even better Razz

Last edited by _Richie_ on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yakoel
Yakoel

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakoel Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:48 pm

woke up, and randomly decided to look up halo on google, and found this:
Not Impressed: The UK's Hottest Halo Fan
For the Xbawks. - Page 2 Halo%201

Apparently 25-year old Amanda Johnstone from South London was chosen by XBox as the UK's hottest Halo fan. I find it a little hard to believe, but who knows, I'd still Chief it.

At this point, we'd love to tell you (Miss World Style) about her charity work, measurements and star sign, but sadly we can only inform you that aside from walking round her house in a skimpy top and hot pants, Amanda runs her own events management company, hangs about the Halo Club night at The Cross, Kings Cross, London, sings karaoke and walks her pet Chihuahua 'Chiefy'. Come on, at least it's not quite as obvious as calling it Halo. Ok, maybe it is.

Eh, she's okay. I doubt she can actually play Halo though. I would have thought the UK's hottest Halo fan would have been more, you know, caught in a house fire. Did that just get you excited? It did me! It's called pyrophilia folks, and I've got it.

Continue Reading " Not Impressed: The UK's Hottest Halo Fan "
Yakoel
Yakoel

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakoel Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:02 pm

oh, and then i continued reading and saw this:

John Henry and Desirai Labrada (PsychoVandal and SickNdehed, respectively) met playing Halo in 2004 and are now getting married in a Halo themed wedding at this year's Otronicon gaming convention in Orlando, FL.

They met when she lived in New York and he was in Florida. She'd become Xbox Live friends with his roommate, and they slowly started to play games together, regularly. When he didn't show up online one day during the time they usually played, she sent him a message and her phone number.

"I was drawn to her laugh," John said in a phone interview with MTV News earlier this week. "I had made her laugh a few times and thought her laugh was kind of cute."

They played "Halo" as teammates. As they were falling in love, they tended to protect each other a lot, watching each other's back as lasers and grenades fell around them. And in an act of sacrifice only possible during a blossoming romance, Desirai agreed to take Dramamine so she could last through three-hour binges of campaign mode on "Halo 3" with John without getting motion sickness.

That's true love.

That IS true love. Don't give up readers, there's hope for you yet. The wedding goes down January 17th and I'm totally gonna crash it (with permission). God and booze willing, I'll even make out with a bridesmaid. Oh, and apparently the event is receiving some negative attention regarding the couple's decision to go with a video game themed wedding. Which, I think we can all agree, is utterly freaking stupidtalk. I've got news for you folks: I got married in a non-Halo themed ceremony, and you know what? That marriage went straight to shit. Coincidence? No.

A heartfelt congratulations to the husband-and-wife to be.

Halo' Wedding Planned By Two Video Game Fans; Master Chief Will Officiate [mtv]

Thanks to evilcharismatic, my woman on the inside, who promises to keep me posted on the awesomeness as it develops. Expect a followup post after the event.
Yakoel
Yakoel

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakoel Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:12 pm

and while im on the halo rant:

For the Xbawks. - Page 2 Saints-chief

This is a New Orleans Saints Master Chief during week 6 of the NFL. Who knew Master Chief was such a diehard fan? Not I. Did you? And if you did, why didn't you tell me earlier? I like watching football, I like drinking beer. The chief and I could have been BFFs by now. Instead, he won't even return my texts. Love you, call me!

NFL Fans [sportsillustrated]

Thanks to Ted, who understands the importance of watching live sporting events in costume.
Yakoel
Yakoel

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakoel Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:28 pm

For the Xbawks. - Page 2 Masterchief_sued

Of all the stupid things people sue eachother for, this one really takes the cake. I almost swallowed my gum when I saw how ridiculous this is. Apparently, lead idiot…err…plaintiff…Randy Nunez is taking Microsoft and Bungie to court because Halo 3 causes his Xbox 360 to crash or freeze…

Lead plaintiff Randy Nunez says he paid $59.99 for his game. He wants class certification and damages. He is represented by Bonnett, Fairbourn, Friedman & Balint of Phoenix and San Diego. See complaint.

It never ceases to amaze me what idiots sue for, clogging up the legal system so that legitimate cases can’t get heard. I own Halo 3 and an Xbox 360, and after several marathon sessions of Master Chief Goodness, I’ve never had my game or system crash or freeze once. You can read more about this stupid case right here.

I think we should find out what this guy’s gamer tag is and just turn on him whenever he’s on Xbox Live. Dibs on the sniper rifle Razz
Yakoel
Yakoel

Back to top Go down

Post  RaikuAkioBld Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Dibs on the Spartan Laser Razz
RaikuAkioBld
RaikuAkioBld

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1549874/AkioofWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum